Property Security for Landlords
As a property owner, perhaps the greatest hazard you face is from squatters and the prospect of public liability claims. Under the Occupier’s Liability Act, there is a duty of care placed on you to protect the public from any dangers on your premises. In short, you must take ‘all reasonable steps’ to protect ‘visitors’, both authorised and unauthorised. This includes squatters. Guardians of London has the solution, by providing property security for landlords.
Our service will save you money while, at the same time, maximising the security of your property. By using Guardians of London, you could save as much as 50% against boarding up your building with unsightly metal sheeting and 80% against hiring in expensive security guard firms.
Unlike most security options, Guardians of London does not impose lengthy notice periods. If you would like us to place carefully vetted Guardians of London guardians in your property, just give us 24 hours’ notice, subject to the initial site visit and survey. When you need the guardians to vacate the property, we only need a minimum of 28 days’ notice and we can hand your property back to you, often in a better condition.
General Cost of Keeping Property Secure
|Property Size||Number of Guardians||Return to Clients per Calendar Month||Security Sitex, Static Security, VPS||Location Guide|
|1 bed flat||1-2||£208.00||Static 1 guard 24hrs per day £2016 plus VAT per week||Greater London|
|4 bed house||4-5||£715.00||£325 per month for boarding||South London|
|4 storey office||5-20||£2080.00||Security static guards £8000 per month||South London|
These figures have been collated over a two year period and maybe subject to change
- Weekly Management fees from as little as £30.00
- Physical presence in your property (Vetted Guardians)
- Flexible management contract periods with just 28 days notice
- Savings of up to 80% against traditional methods
- Public Liability Insurance
- Reductions of business rates
- Minor repairs by our guardians to your property
- Provision of access to Agents on 24 hours notice
- Remodeling the image of the building from vacant to business as usual
- Risk assessment for fire and PAT testing
- All our guardians are from key worker sectors and the professions aged 25-35
- Regular inspections of property and grounds
- Regular reports on the state of your property
Business Rates Mitigation
Guardians of London run a series of bespoke strategies to ensure the most suitable way to mitigate rates. We specialise in the establishment of charity hubs, temporary art galleries/ charity exhibitions, all of which will substantially mitigate your rates liability.
Click here for more information